Lavender Body Oil and Massage Oil - Provence Lavender Oil
Our handcrafted luxurious Lavender Body Oil is a perfect addition to your skincare regime. Specially formulated blend of plant-derived organic oils and potent botanical extracts nourishes your skin and leaves it beautiful hydrated with a dry silky finish. We splurged on the botanical ingredients in this luxurious dry body oil, from the extremely versatile and nutrient-rich Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil and Camellia oils to the sought after Provence lavender oils.
Benefits and Uses of organic body oils:
• Fast absorbing oils leave skin smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy
• All natural and botanical ingredients give your skin all the nutrients it needs without any chemicals or toxic dyes or fragrances
• Perfect massage oil due to the slip and glide properties of the oils
• Grapeseed Oil – fast absorbing, antimircrobial, improves skin’s elasticity and circulation
• Pistachio Oil- Rich in Vitamin E, prevents breakout (think back acne) and improves skin’s elasticity
• Camellia Oil – Excellent emollient
• Provence Lavender – Stress reduction, promotes sleep, restores skin’s natural luminosity
The Chamomile Botanicals promise:
Our products are always paraben, SLS, SLES, silicone, mineral oil and petroleum product free. Most importantly, we are cruelty free, all of our supplies are certified cruelty free and we are awaiting our Leaping Bunny certification.
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed)* Chardonnay oil, Helianthus (Sunflower) Oil*, Pistacia vera (Pistachio) oil, Plant Gycerin, Camellia japonica (Camellia) oil*, French Lavandula (Lavender) extract and oil*, synergy of botanical essence and oils for fragrance.
Apply to clean dry skin in a circular motions stroking upwards to the heart.
Always conduct a patch test on your wrist or elbow area before using any new product, especially on sensitive and irritated skin. Due to the nature of our natural and botanical ingredients color and fragrance may vary from batch to batch. This does not effective the potency or efficacy of the serum.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.