Nourishing Body Lotion - Soie Silky Lotion
Luxurious and indulgent goat milk and shea body lotion that is formulated to quickly absorb into the skin without feeling sticky or greasy and leaving your skin hydrated and silky soft. Our Soie body lotion is aptly named for the French word silk, which is how your skin will feel after using this body lotion.
• *Goat milk is an excellent natural moisturizer and chock full of proteins, triglycerides, and Vitamins A, B6 and B12, and E
• Shea Butter Oil - has a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins that nourish the skin, improves skin elasticity and retains moisture
• Açaí- One of our favorite super fruits that is loaded with antioxidants and Vitamins A, B,C & E to help revive damaged skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore moisture
• Goji Another superfruit that aids in the appearance of wrinkles and aging, restores elasticity, protects against environmental damage and UV rays ( you still need to wear sunscreen)
• Skin food for healthy soft skin
• Non-toxic, gluten, soy, phthalate and paraben free. No synthetic dyes or fragrances. Cruelty Free
Distilled Water, Goat Milk, vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) Butter oil, cocos nucifera (Coconut) milk and oil, aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) juice, Plant Glycerin, Olive Squalene, euterpe oleracea (Açaí) Extract, lycium barbarum (Goji) extract, cucumis sativus (Cucumber) extract, BTMS 50 - natural plant bases emulsifier, cetearyl alcohol, natural emulsifier, Optiphen as Perservative, botanical essence and essential oil synergy for fragrance
Apply sparingly to clean dry skin. Rub in a circular motion rubbing towards the heart.
Always conduct a patch test on your wrist or elbow area before using any new product, especially on sensitive and irritated skin. Due to the nature of our natural and botanical ingredients color may vary from batch to batch. This does not effective the potency or efficacy of the lotion.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.